Are you interested in..
Becoming a TCC Freelancer?
If any of the above applies to you please register your details with us on the left. Unfortunately only applications submitted through the website will go into our system so please don't send your CV by email.
What happens next?
If you have said you are interested in permanent positions we will put your details on file and get in touch when suitable roles arise. If you have however said you are interested in becoming a TCC freelancer we will also put your details on file and someone from our team will get in touch if they feel your CV is suitable.
Information on becoming a TCC freelancer
We represent some of the best creative and technical talent in the UK and are always keen to receive applications from freelancers who would like to join our books. We are very selective so only a relatively small number of applications actually result in a place on our highly respected list.
If you think you've got what it takes then please send us your CV and details by registering online along with a few reasons why you'd like to work with us and email addresses of two referees you are happy for us to contact.
There are no joining or membership fees for our freelancers and therefore it is in our interest to do our utmost to find work for those that we do accept onto our books.
As part of our efforts to maintain strong working relationships with our freelancers we will:
- Actively market your talents and search for rewarding work on your behalf.
- Negotiate the best rates and conditions possible and have all financial conversations with clients on your behalf.
- Only offer you work with clients vetted for reputation and creditworthiness.
- Chase accounts to ensure you are paid as promptly as possible.
- Pay your invoices immediately for a small percentage based charge (optional service).